Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Support Letters

Hey Chicag09 team! johnny here and like Sarah reminded you earlier this week it is past March 30th which was the deadline for you to get your support letters out. I've been getting handfuls everyday but still don't have them all in. I expect that we'll probably see most of them here by the end of the week once it gets through the mail! If for some reason you don't have your letter done or sent out, you need to get on that ASAP! I know school can be busy right before spring break, but our next team meeting is in just over 3 weeks and you need to be at 25% raised by then!

If for some reason you have a delay or problem with doing your letters please let me know right away!

You guys and gals are awesome! I'm looking forward to our time together on this journey!

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment